Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Twilight Princess crashed [New bug]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday I was playing Zelda Twilight Princess using the new Dx9 trick and at full speed, but suddently I try to use (something that I did in previous revisions and works fine) Arrows mixed with bombs, but then after the second arrow the emu crashed O_o. I though that could be a Dx9 issue but later I try the same thing with OGL plugin and the emu crashed too, so I was wondering anyone else has replicated this bug? I redownload 2 times the svn files and compiled myselft and the same thing happens... Anyone notice this?
I have a crash message too when Zelda use the bow in the horse battle. For fix that, only u need uncheck all the sound : "Enable HLE Audio,Enable DTK music and the others".Well, I really think that you only need uncheck : "Enable HLE Audio(That have the zelda ucode)". But if u have the crash message again, try using "Unlimited JIT cache".
i cant ecven play zelda it constantly crashes when i want to boot the game >.>
could you please tell me wich version and settings you have used? i wanna play that game! Smile
for ZTP i just use the null sound plugin cause i got tired of having to disable the options in the HLE plugin and it hasn't crashed since then im also using the GCN version and r4302
No sound? What is this? The stone age? There's no problems with the sound plugin. Other than the volume issue with music and such. The only thing I've noticed to crash ZTP is not enabling Unlimited JIT Cache. And also the battle with the big eel in the water temple, after you beat it the game will freeze, I forget the fix for that, but disabling one of the options fixes the problem, I think Dual Core or something... but after that I haven't had any other problems. There was the occasional random dolphin crash, but I don't think that's a problem with ZTP more a problem with dolphin, as I've gotten similar random crashes in other games as well.
Quote:And also the battle with the big eel in the water temple, after you beat it the game will freeze

For that crash you have to use Dolphin.exe instead of DolphinIL.exe
(09-23-2009, 05:24 AM)Zero_g Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And also the battle with the big eel in the water temple, after you beat it the game will freeze

For that crash you have to use Dolphin.exe instead of DolphinIL.exe

I don't remember what it was, I just remember I got past it somehow.
i just need the minimap to be fix in dx and its all good to me
Making the same comment in 20 different places on the forums isn't going to help get it done any quicker. In fact, you're going to annoy the devs because it's ALL they hear about as it is. "This is broke, that is broke..."
WHAT! so all you had to do to get past that eel cutscene was use the normal dolphin i set mine to interpreter right as that cutscene began then had to wait for nearly 45 minutes for it to finish i even got a hair cut in the time it took to finish damm all that time wasted oh well it's over now and im up to the sky city part so it's ok i guess
Pages: 1 2