Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ultra Hd on full hd tv/running zelda ww/Ishiiruka dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday i tried to run the game zelda windwaker in ultra hd even tho i have a full hd display, it looked much better in ultra hd especially on far away cliffs, before it was blurred out on 1080 p, but what really made me cum in my pants twice was the fact that i could use the bloom effect like it should, on 1080p the effect was like being drunk, there were strange outlines and on ultra hd they were gone and it nearly looked like the zelda hd remake on the wii u.
What are your thoughts about that?
(11-22-2015, 05:01 PM)SandyCheeks Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday i tried to run the game zelda windwaker in ultra hd even tho i have a full hd display, it looked much better in ultra hd especially on far away cliffs, before it was blurred out on 1080 p, but what really made me cum in my pants twice was the fact that i could use the bloom effect like it should, on 1080p the effect was like being drunk, there were strange outlines and on ultra hd they were gone and it nearly looked like the zelda hd remake on the wii u.

You should probably get yourself checked checked at the doctor,  I don't think blowing your load over a bloom effect is normal. 
I find this bloom effect disturbing

[removed links]
(11-23-2015, 09:58 AM)Nintonito Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2015, 05:01 PM)SandyCheeks Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday i tried to run the game zelda windwaker in ultra hd even tho i have a full hd display, it looked much better in ultra hd especially on far away cliffs, before it was blurred out on 1080 p, but what really made me cum in my pants twice was the fact that i could use the bloom effect like it should, on 1080p the effect was like being drunk, there were strange outlines and on ultra hd they were gone and it nearly looked like the zelda hd remake on the wii u.

You should probably get yourself checked checked at the doctor,  I don't think blowing your load over a bloom effect is normal. 

maybe it isnt lol, but it looked that cool, i couldn't even move during the jizz it was like i would have been a stonestatue