Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Offical Gamecube Adapter Worked Once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

gamecrusader

Hello all,

I recently picked up an Official GameCube Adapter and a wired Super Smash Brothers GameCube controller. I followed the instructions on the wiki to configure it for Windows via Zadiag 2.1.2 https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...in_Dolphin
I loaded up a game and it worked!

Overly excited that I was, I went out and purchased a Wave Bird controller (not having touched Dolphin since the initial test). When I started Dolphin and checked the controller options the Wave Bird controller wasn't available as a choice (Dolphin is only showing DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse). I tested it on my Wii U and it worked just fine, so I know it's not the controller. I went back to my wired controller with the GameCube Adapter and Dolphin and it didn't show up either (again, just showing my keyboard and mouse as an option), so now I'm stumped.

Here are some of the trouble shooting steps I've taken thus far:
1. Rebooted PC
2. Uninstalled driver, rebooted, reinstalled via Zadiag 2.1.2
3. Deleted the files here %userprofile%\usb_driver\, uninstalled driver, rebooted, reinstalled via Zadiag 2.1.2
4. Did all the above on a different USB port

And if it helps I'm running Windows 10 x64 with Dolphin 4.0.8197.

I'm running out of ideas. Any suggestions on troubleshooting this issue?
It isn't suppose to show up, it just works.

gamecrusader

....damn....I swear it showed up there when I initially set it up = \

Well nothing to see here...move along...