Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Please Help games worked once and now they wont start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guillester

Ive been playing the stable version dolphin thats about a year or more old and it was alright just some issues with the games having audio problems and slow downs which never really bothered me completely i decided to use the newer development version for it and it was working perfectly good everything is working right but when i ended the emulation and tried to go start a game up it would say dolphin.exe has stopped working and close out i tried other development versions and same issue i go back to the old stable version and it's still works and has no issues is this a problem with the development versions or is there something i could do to fix it? Sorry for the run on sentence and thank you in advance
Edit: i would also delete the folder completely from the development version redownload it and it would start working again but the same problem would show up after one session of playing a game
Did you remove the Dolphin Emulator folder in My Documents?