Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii emulator out xbox emu nowhere insight.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wii a latest gen console already has an emulator out yay!!! But the last gen xbox with pc components, intel pentium 3, and geforce-4-like gpu doesnt have an emulator out yet. Dolphn people get ready to make one for your members Wink Big Grin
er the xbox has an emu it just converts the game into an exe somehow... not perfect but it works for some games
(09-20-2009, 05:04 PM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]er the xbox has an emu it just converts the game into an exe somehow... not perfect but it works for some games

I've been trying to think of what games I would actually want for xbox that aren't on another system or don't have a pc version....

stubs the zombie
panzer dragon orta
jet set radio
fable

......the end. Don't get me wrong, I loved playing my xbox. I just can't think of any games that were exclusives and that would drive people to make an emulator other than these select few.
(09-20-2009, 05:57 PM)shateredsoul Wrote: [ -> ]fable
there is a pc version of fable
Not worth it to be honest. You could try CxBx, it works good with Turok and Futurama, that's it.
(09-20-2009, 05:57 PM)shateredsoul Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2009, 05:04 PM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]er the xbox has an emu it just converts the game into an exe somehow... not perfect but it works for some games

I've been trying to think of what games I would actually want for xbox that aren't on another system or don't have a pc version....

stubs the zombie
panzer dragon orta
jet set radio
fable

......the end. Don't get me wrong, I loved playing my xbox. I just can't think of any games that were exclusives and that would drive people to make an emulator other than these select few.

Don't forget about the crash series (the only games i am going to play on it and b/c better graphics on xbox then ps2)
halo was an exclusive series until it was ported to the pc
Stubbs the Zombie is out for PC too :o
And an Xbox-Emu would be probably not worth it :/
I'm sure someone will eventually make an xbox emu but it isnt really top priority right now