Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 4690k problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sarge_Eren

So yeah, Just got the i5 4690k and ran twilight princess but I wasn't happy that I got framedrops in hyrule field with DSP LLE recomplier so I overclocked it to 4.4 ghz but no difference, what's wrong and what am I doing wrong? :O

please help!

my gpu is updated with latest drivers and it's an Sapphire R9 380 4gb nitro OC
Update to the newest development version of Dolphin, use DSP HLE, and enable the Hyrule Field Speed Hack in the game properties.

Sarge_Eren

(11-14-2015, 04:54 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Update to the newest development version of Dolphin, use DSP HLE, and enable the Hyrule Field Speed Hack in the game properties.

Nope it still runs slow with DSP LLE recomplier in hyrule field? wtf I have a 3690k at 4.4 ghz.. Tongue

Sarge_Eren

(11-14-2015, 04:54 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Update to the newest development version of Dolphin, use DSP HLE, and enable the Hyrule Field Speed Hack in the game properties.

With DSP HLE emulation it runs super smooth and 100% in speed but with DSP LLE it runs like 22 fps..
Okay, so use DSP HLE? Since 4.0-7286, it's not inaccurate anymore.