Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help please Game Graphics troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
k well befor i post my troubles i must ask how do i post photos within this post it would make the explaing of my graphics troubles much easier.
"impr pant pet sis" button

crtl+v in paint
well first off sorry for the terrible spelling i was typing a little fast.
my computer specs are as follows
windows vista home premium
AMD Phenom 8450 Triple core processor 2.10 Ghz
4.00 GB of Ram
32 bit operating system
Graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE

I am trying to run skies of arcadia legends on my dolphin 3972 build
i have enabled the hack to improve graphics troubles which it did but when iam in the "roam" mode of the game Vyse the central character you control has a strange green ring around him which also contains some red which isnt to much of a problem but when i hit start to enter the various menu's its as if they have been scratched out making the game very hard to play when i cant see what iam equiping or aynthing like that. If anyone has some advice on how to fix this it would be most helpfull and as soon as i learn how to post some screenshots i will the insert image option ask for a url adress which screen shots on my computer do not have iam pretty sure but iam new to the forum so any help would be great. Thank you
(09-20-2009, 08:18 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]"impr pant pet sis" button

crtl+v in paint

well iam not to sure what impr pant pet sis means iam guessing print screen. maybe i didnt explain myself to well i have the screenshots on my computer but i do not know how to upload them into my post
"impr pant pet sis" is a button in the keyboard Tongue

I't takes a screenshot , but you have to put it somewhere ( paint )
(09-20-2009, 08:21 AM)wucha Wrote: [ -> ]well iam not to sure what impr pant pet sis means iam guessing print screen. maybe i didnt explain myself to well i have the screenshots on my computer but i do not know how to upload them into my post
click reply(dont use the quick reply option) and add it as attachment
(09-20-2009, 05:45 PM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2009, 08:21 AM)wucha Wrote: [ -> ]well iam not to sure what impr pant pet sis means iam guessing print screen. maybe i didnt explain myself to well i have the screenshots on my computer but i do not know how to upload them into my post
click reply(dont use the quick reply option) and add it as attachment

alright thanks well when i add the attachment it comes up as a white box red x maybe it my computer so i will post anyway

[attachment=1278]
[attachment=1279]
now how do i make the photos bigger they loaded nicely but there tiny. But they are the core of my skies of arcadia problems... graphics Sad
are you using the dx9 or ogl plugin
(09-21-2009, 09:19 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]are you using the dx9 or ogl plugin

using ogl plugin with the soa hack in the advanced option without the hack the screen is mostly black
anyone have any ideas?
Try switching to EFB Copy to RAM in GFX settings
Pages: 1 2