Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Question !! Please !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys !Cool
i have a question ..
i wanna know if 9400GT will work good with Dolphin.. and if not..
what do you people recommend me to buy ? " GPU that give me good FPS and performance without breaking bank Tongue
a 9400GT is great for dolphin now the emulator needs a very good cpu like a 3ghz core 2 duo or more if you want to play most game at good speed
thanx alot !! Wink
(09-20-2009, 02:35 AM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]a 9400GT is great for dolphin now the emulator needs a very good cpu like a 3ghz core 2 duo or more if you want to play most game at good speed
you do know on my rig my Geforce 8600GT is the bottleneck with OGL right?
Daco i dint really understand what you mean by bottleneck with OGL I'm not use to be talking in English lol
you mean that 9400GT has a good OpenGL support too ..? yay !! :p
if so , that would be really cool actually cause i'd like to run other emulators like PCSX2 that uses OGL !
List your specs so that we can further assist you.
i've a really low-end PC but those are some components that's good price :

CPU:intel core 2 duo E8500
RAM: 3GB DDR2
GPU:nvidia Geforce 9400GT
so ? what do you guys think !?
yep that will do the job pretty well
(09-20-2009, 02:39 AM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]Daco i dint really understand what you mean by bottleneck with OGL I'm not use to be talking in English lol
i mean the reason my pc runs dolphin at the speed it does is because of display(my gpu?)

but yes , a faster cpu would give the gpu thread/cpu thread more time and therefor make it faster