Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: double dash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

onk

Hi everyone,

I've been searching the forums for awhile now but havent found any concrete pictures of it - has anyone gotten 8 player double dash to work - as in 8 karts on 8 different boxes on one PC running 2 instances (4 players on each instance split screen) I searched and watched the video posted but most ive seen is 4 boxes (4 instances) but I have not seen any pics or videos of 8 boxes on one PC - i have decent pc now but also have the chance of buying an i3 3.7ghx with gtx 760 8gb ram but would rather go the AMD route for money reasons or not buy a pc at all if my current system is good enough - dont really care about the wii games but might want to do mariokart GP 2 if possible but mainly just to get 8 people with 8 boxes playing double dash

Thanks in advance,

Onk

onk

anything?
wrong forum?
Well, this is certainly an unusual request. I'm not sure what the state is on the GC LAN adapter emulation, though. If that works, then theoretically everything else should work. I would consider having two separate dolphin folders in portable mode (and all settings synced up as well) to prevent one instance messing with the other.
I saw somewhere on here that someone had it working with the BBA adapter (maybe JosJuice or Major)
(11-14-2015, 03:37 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]I saw somewhere on here that someone had it working with the BBA adapter (maybe JosJuice or Major)

It wasn't me.