Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Brawl freezes when Marth's unlock screen appers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever i play Brawl, i play a number of matches and i keep having to unlock Ness again(my game doesn't save for some reason)Whenever i get to Marths unlock screen, my emulator crashes. I am currently running alot of texture/moveset hacks.
If this problem isn't caused by the hacks you're running, updating to the latest development version of Dolphin is likely to help. (Yes, I'm going to keep suggesting this. 4.0.2 isn't especially good in comparison to newer builds.)
(11-08-2015, 06:27 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If this problem isn't caused by the hacks you're running, updating to the latest development version of Dolphin is likely to help. (Yes, I'm going to keep suggesting this. 4.0.2 isn't especially good in comparison to newer builds.)

Which version do you have?
It doesn't really matter what build you use, any recent build is better than 4.0.2. (The latest development at this time is 4.0-8131.)
(11-08-2015, 07:33 AM)OatmealDome Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't really matter what build you use, any recent build is better than 4.0.2. (The latest development at this time is 4.0-8131.)

Alright. gonna try that one.