Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do i use Brawl hacks on Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do i need to get? I already have all the textures hacks and stuff since i used to do it on my wii, how do i do it on Dolphin?
What kind of hacks?
(11-06-2015, 12:35 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of hacks?

Textures hacks/move hacks
Generally a good idea is to use a virtual SD card.
Put the files on a virtual SD card, then use Dolphin to launch the relevant homebrew app from a regular folder on your computer.
(11-07-2015, 01:08 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Put the files on a virtual SD card, then use Dolphin to launch the relevant homebrew app from a regular folder on your computer.

So i put my files on a virtual SD card. But how do i use Dolphin to launch the homebrew apps?
Place the DOL or ELF file somewhere (not in the virtual SD card), then press Open in Dolphin and select that file.
(11-07-2015, 07:05 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Place the DOL or ELF file somewhere (not in the virtual SD card), then press Open in Dolphin and select that file.

Do i have to install wads or Ios like i did on the Wii? On the Wii i had to install some special Ios to use texture hacks and stuff,
Installing any extra IOSes in Dolphin is pointless.
(11-07-2015, 07:48 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Installing any extra IOSes in Dolphin is pointless.

So i don't have to install anything?
Pages: 1 2