Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] TMNT Smash Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It seems to always freeze like a second or less into some sort of intro cinematic.

Messed around with options and different plugins a bit, tried some older svn versions, still couldn't get it to get past it.

So for now, not playable.
from where are you from and how you get the game is not even out here in the usa
A lot of people have been able to get it early, from stores ignoring street date.
Most of them are here I guess, there should be some info there about which stores: http://www.turtledojo.com/index.php

And now it's also "out there", if you know what I mean. *wink wink*
O.K?
Back on topic
Turn off optimize quantizers and tick unlimited jit cache

Also enable TLB hack, almost forgot.
(09-19-2009, 10:53 AM)Yinn Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people have been able to get it early, from stores ignoring street date.
Most of them are here I guess, there should be some info there about which stores: http://www.turtledojo.com/index.php

And now it's also "out there", if you know what I mean. *wink wink*

yeah i know dont worry lol
(09-19-2009, 10:58 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]O.K?
Back on topic
Turn off optimize quantizers and tick unlimited jit cache

Also enable TLB hack, almost forgot.

Tried with:

opt quantizers off
unlimted jit on
TLB hack enabled in iso properties

Still the same issue :/
the game is new and maybe the game engine is different from most game and its not playable at this time
Wow, I've bought the game too Tongue Gotta dump it and see the issue Smile Anyways, any error shows up or something else?
No, it just freezes. The number of frames into the movie it freezes seems random - sometimes it plays a split-second of the movie before it freezes, sometimes it freezes on like the first frame. And all inbetween.

Then after having frozen at the same frame for a while, the screen just turns black (this happens even if you don't attempt to skip the movie with button presses, which doesn't work anyway).
Try enabling real XFB or just switch to Direct3D plugin
Pages: 1 2 3 4