Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Project M error with Jigglypuff's Fairy/butterfly wings constume.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When playing Poject M and select Jigglypuff with the fairy/butterfly wings costume do I get the following error:

Quote:Error...

Line: 210
File: VertexShaderGen.cpp
Time: 01:06:21

Ignore and continue?

Pressing yes makes the game run for one frame after it shows the same error again. This continues until No is pressed which causes Dolphin to crash.

Disabling Panic Handlers will make the game run normally though (as it just skips the error messages).

Is this the fault of Project M or does Dolphin do something wrong?
Update to the latest dev release. This has been fixed.
Nope. This also happens on build 4.0-8054. That's the first thing I always try Wink.
Disable panic handlers.
(10-24-2015, 06:31 AM)Skywolf Wrote: [ -> ]Disabling Panic Handlers will make the game run normally though (as it just skips the error messages).
I'm already aware of that. But that only hides the error messages and doesn't fix anything.

Not sure what exactly goes wrong and if it really affects anything. Or if this is just something Project M does (wrong) but you would simply never notice on an actuall Wii.
Nothing goes wrong, there are no side-effects. There's nothing to "fix"; nothing is broken.
We just need to disable that warning.
Ok, well that is clear then Wink.

Sorry for bothering you guys with this Undecided .
No, if you don't bother us with these warnings we never learn about them and then we don't know to disable them.