Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with running Pokemon battle revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,

i actually want to play pokemon battle revolution, but i have some issues of getting a formidable framerate, i just get around 28-40 fps but i would prefer to play it at 60 fps? any idea what is wrong with my system/the emulator?

Thanks
What are you settings?
I remember this game was GPU intensive back when I used to play it. Turn down some settings.
the settings actually don't matter, if i turn down some settings i got the same frames
i mean i even get a poopy framerate at the beginning, when the game isn't properly running, it seems that it is capped for about 38 fps, despite the graphical changes i do
There's probably something wrong with your computer, honestly, I have a far weaker machine and can hit 60 FPS no problem.
i guess there is nothing wrong with it, i just started to run the new 3d mark test called firestriker and i score around 9600 points which is totally fine and legit (even around 400 points more then recommended for occulus rift), i guess the new emulator version is just so poopy.
so which dolphin version are you using if i may ask so to run it to 60fps?
Please post screenshots of your settings. Saying "you turned down the settings" doesn't mean anything when we have 12857673825762 settings that are not obvious to be problematic.
ok, here are my screenshots of the emulator settings as a powerpoint attachment
Pages: 1 2