Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Unsupported Texture Format??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hojopwn

Playing Black Ops on my PC using dolphin. First 5 mins into the game of campaign I got an dialog box saying unsupported texture format, and wouldn't close. I had to force stop. Any ideas why this is? Also if someone would please help me with setting controls for black ops in a wiimote and nunchuck setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Hojo

btw my specs and setup:

Intel i7 3.6 ghz
Nvidia Geforce GT 240 (very old card but still works fine)
16 GB RAM Kingstom Hyper x

Anything else let me know!
For Black Ops, make sure your dump is good. Right-click a game Black Ops in Dolphin's game list, go to Properties, then go to the Filesystem tab. You should be a couple of Partitions. Right-click these, then choose Check Partition Integrity. If you get any errors, redump/rerip Black Ops and try again.

If you still get these error, go to Options -> Configure -> Interface tab, and uncheck Use Panic Handlers. This should stop the pop-up from happening, though you may still experience issues while playing (since this just gets rid of the error messages, not the errors themselves).

For controller configuration, I can't really say how to best setup the Wiimote + Nunchuck. For this game, actually, I'd recommend setting up the Classic Controller in Dolphin.

hojopwn

(10-20-2015, 11:58 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]For Black Ops, make sure your dump is good. Right-click a game Black Ops in Dolphin's game list, go to Properties, then go to the Filesystem tab. You should be a couple of Partitions. Right-click these, then choose Check Partition Integrity. If you get any errors, redump/rerip Black Ops and try again.

If you still get these error, go to Options -> Configure -> Interface tab, and uncheck Use Panic Handlers. This should stop the pop-up from happening, though you may still experience issues while playing (since this just gets rid of the error messages, not the errors themselves).

For controller configuration, I can't really say how to best setup the Wiimote + Nunchuck. For this game, actually, I'd recommend setting up the Classic Controller in Dolphin.

Great answer thanks! I'll try that out and see what happens. Controls in my opinion for black ops were pretty hard. Where as in SSBB and New Super Mario Bros I just figured it out myself!
Thanks Again!