Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ISO won't play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, so i got me an ISO of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, which is recognised by dolphin. NO probloem with that. The thing is, when I double click it to open it, nothing happens. I set it up according to various youtube tutorials and then noticed that I had no 'pad' options in the 'plugins' tab in the config.

I think I may be missing a plugin, unsurprisingly, so my question is "which one do I need, and where do I have to put it?"

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance Smile
Update your DirectX
Can you point me in the rite direction direction please? I did find one installer but it keeps failing on me.
I installed that and it made no difference Sad. Im retrying directx now, ill see how it goes.

EDIT: Nope, directx failed again.
every youtube "tutorial" is a waste of time with some idiot that fails to read the stickies. You need visual c++ and dx9 august 2009 update.
I downloaded the right direct x installer (dxwebsetup) but it wont install the crap i need on my computer. it sees what needs to be installed, gets to a progress bar and gives up after about a minute of doing nothing. All the other drivers and stuff is up to date.
nvm, re-downloading it fixed it rite up. Thanks for the help guys.
hmm.. maybe if you download a demo for a newer game it will help you? I noticed that when i first used some games it checked if I had the most current version of direct x and if I didn't it installed it for me (of course it asks for permission first) . If that fails maybe it would be helpful to others if you gave the specs of your computers (cpu, graphics card, mother board too maybe?).

Hmm can all computers run the latest version of directx? think it depends on your graphics card
Lol i re-downloaded the directx installer, which worked this time around. It's now running fine, if a little slow.
Download the redist of march 09 for direct X

google it

unzip it into a folder

look for the icon of the dxwebinstaller icon

run it

tada you feel special now
Pages: 1 2