Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can i play some WII games on my Laptop with dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello
Can i Play some WII Games like Super Smash Brothers Brawl,Mariokart WII or maybe some other on my laptop?
this is the system:
Toshiba Satelite A210-103 (PSAELE-00M00KGR)
Processor: Turion 64 X2 TL-58 2x 1.90GHz
RAM: 2048MB
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 with 256MB

Thanks for help :-)
Not sure if they will be fast, but you can Smile
what are you thinking how many fps? Tongue
the graphicard is similiar to an 7800 GT i think
Yeah, but take note of this..

I'm using a pc with 2.6 ghz i7 processor w/ a ati hd radeon 4850 (bought my comp last month) and some games run very slow. I've heard that the minimum suggested is 2ghz. Try playing smash bros for gamecube, that's the one that has run the best for me. You can also try playing some of your wiiware games. Hopefully it works, let us know and good luck!

*edit* oh and mario kart for gamecube runs too slow for me... it runs, but it's like playing a slow motion replay. Some other games to try include:

pikmin, tales of symphonia, that new 2d action game for wii... muramasa? cant remember the name of it right now. Wind waker also ran pretty good on my system.

Dugie

(09-17-2009, 02:27 AM)Andre18 Wrote: [ -> ]Can i Play some WII Games
this is the system:
Toshiba Satelite A210-103 (PSAELE-00M00KGR)
Processor: Turion 64 X2 TL-58 2x 1.90GHz
RAM: 2048MB
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 with 256MB
Eww
No way in hell

(09-17-2009, 02:27 AM)Andre18 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe some other on my laptop?
Specify your "Other Laptop's" machinery, there may be hope for you yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/iNexXxuS
this guy has a similiar system he has a core duo with 2,1 GHz and me have 1,9 GHZ
but my graphiccard is better then his one and he played a lot of wii games withour problems so i dont think that i get problems[/align]
metroid prime with the dx9 plugin runs pretty well ive heard...
(09-18-2009, 04:38 AM)Andre18 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/user/iNexXxuS
this guy has a similiar system he has a core duo with 2,1 GHz and me have 1,9 GHZ
but my graphiccard is better then his one and he played a lot of wii games withour problems so i dont think that i get problems[/align]

You CAN NOT compare Athlon with CoreDuo !

(only the new athlon 2 x4 620 are great !)

cavado528

The Wii from Nintendo is quickly climbing the ranks as one of the most favorite gaming consoles ever. The fact that it is so interactive is drawing crowds of youngsters and families alike.
cavado528 ... GO TO HELL
Pages: 1 2