Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nvidia GameStream = No Sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

warmaster

Guys, I'm trying to GameStream Dolphin to my Shield Android TV, so I can play almost any game listed on Dolphin's website as compatible in 1080p, the Windows version and my PC are more capable with Dolphin compared to the native Android app. BUT, I get no sound...

I'm using 5.0 rc 34, does anyone know of another build that works ? I've also tried 4.0-7941 without any luck.

Any ideas ?
You can try different audio backends. Maybe it's an issue with audio capturing...

warmaster

(10-06-2015, 02:20 AM)degasus Wrote: [ -> ]You can try different audio backends. Maybe it's an issue with audio capturing...

I've tried every audio , no luck. Are you using GameStream? If so, which Dolphin build are you running?
BUMP this one. Sound works with 4.0.2, but testing with 4.0.8 it doesn't route to the TV (which I'm using in my case), but the sound of 4.0.8 stays with my PC/Computer.. The image gets streamed, but not the audio.. Any fix for this?
Are you talking about Dolphin versions? We don't have 4.0.8 O_o

I remember running into this issue myself. Entirely forgot how I solved it. I think it was something related to my audio drivers. I think. I do know that nvidia gamestream doesn't work with OpenGL, but I doubt that's related.
(02-23-2016, 07:24 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about Dolphin versions? We don't have 4.0.8 O_o

I remember running into this issue myself. Entirely forgot how I solved it. I think it was something related to my audio drivers. I think. I do know that nvidia gamestream doesn't work with OpenGL, but I doubt that's related.

It was a shortcut for 4.0.8xxx because I didn't bother to check the version number properly.. However, I got it working by using another audio backend. Working fine for me now.. But it should have worked with both backends really, because on 4.0.2 it worked.
We don't have a 4.0.8xxx either
(02-23-2016, 05:00 PM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]We don't have a 4.0.8xxx either

*-