Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Which laptop can handle Mario Party?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I want to buy a new laptop and I was wondering which could handle the GCN Mario Partys? (500 - 700€)

Thanks for all your answers!
Where do you live ? Can you tell us your trusted online reseller ?
There are too many laptop in the world , too many brands that may not be available in your country
Thing to keep in mind : that price range is too low to get a gaming laptop , a non gaming laptop (multimedia laptop ) is cheap but it 's not made for gaming which mean it will run hot and ma overheat
i7-4xxx sounds fine, but the U will kill it :/
Try to look for a modern dual core intel CPU (so mostly i5-4xxx) with as much power consumption as possible. If you want to wait for some months, maybe you'll find a good one with i5-6440HQ.
yes Big Grin
Try to avoid Lenovo as much as you can , Lenovo made affordable gaming laptop but do you know affordable gaming laptop mean ? They cut off a thing or two to lower the cost . At least someone here returned it because the display sucks and throttle issues and got schenker XMG instead
http://www.mysn.de/xmg-advanced-gaming-n...s/xmg-a506
GTX 960M + latest i7 6700HQ + high end cooling units
I have no issues with my Lenovo Y410P other than some slight cooling while gaming issues which a cooling pad fixed.