Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do we create AR codes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've used emucheat to make AR codes on ps1 and I'm having a hard time finding tools to make ar for dolphin, I've used the memory search feature in dolphin and I've found the value I want to "lock", what's the easiest way to do that? It's hard to tell if it's the value I want when I can't do anything fancy with it from the cheat tools anyway, is there a more refined cheat tool recommended?
No one seems to know? Even the "create ar code" button seems completely broken, as in it doesn't work at all.
Creating AR codes in the cheat manager is known to be broken. It's fixed in PR 3067, but not in the official builds yet.
So in PR 3067 it works better, that's helpful, but where do I download it? It's not the most recent build, is it?

I'd also like to suggest this as a feature that could be improved on, as it's missing a lot of features other cheat creating tools provide. Specifically the ability to add values to a table where you can lock a specific value to them. Is there a thread for suggestions?
It isn't part of master at all, because it hasn't been approved yet. You can get the win64 build here, but you're on your own if it doesn't work right.
Alright, thanks then. I'll get on making that TP first person ar code now.