Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: OpenGL plugin problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

augisx7

Hi , i have a question so i want play a game with dolphin emulator i tried a lot of tutorials and other versions of emu and i can play only with Direct3D9 plugin and i get slow speed when i turn on OpenGl i get first yellow screen after what blue screen and nothing happens i can hear game music only but i can see only blue screen so whats the problem ??? Maybe i need some OpenGl drivers or etc ? If u can help me please my pc : 2GB of ram Amd athlon 64 x2 dual core proccesor 3800+ 2.00Ghz Ati radeon x1600 256mb so whats the problem ? waiting answers
Dolphin requires support for OpenGL 2.1, your card can only do 2.0.
DirectX is faster that OpenGL btw, you CPU won't be able to run many games in Dolphin well.

augisx7

Ok now i if i play with Direct3D9 plugin i get ~60fps while game lunching when game starts i get ~30fps and lower maybe its impossible to make fps a little bigger?

LuisR14

what game btw?

augisx7

Game Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 [NGC-JAP]

MarioMadness

(09-17-2009, 12:31 AM)augisx7 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok now i if i play with Direct3D9 plugin i get ~60fps while game lunching when game starts i get ~30fps and lower maybe its impossible to make fps a little bigger?

Yeah you Can get more FPS by turning on frame skip ( can find in emulation)
And by turning off enable other audio ( Found in DSP)

augisx7

When i made Frame skip 9 i got less fps -.- but now i found old version and it works almost great for me ^^
(09-17-2009, 02:28 AM)augisx7 Wrote: [ -> ]Game Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 [NGC-JAP]

i get full speed in that game using Dx without any graphic error by now