Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sound problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used Dolphin today the first time and it was ok but the sound had some problems, I searched already in google but it changed nothing, now I use the default settings
Update to the newest development version or 5.0 release candidate.
(10-03-2015, 07:20 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Update to the newest development version or 5.0 release candidate.
Ok, I downloaded the 5.0-rc-33 version, after I tried to open a game I got a error
Go to INtel's Driver website and get the latest drivers
(10-04-2015, 03:24 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Go to INtel's Driver website and get the latest drivers

I cant because my PC is too bad
... What's stopping you from visiting a website and updating your drivers?
As an example of a situation where it's not possible to update drivers, my laptop can't get updates from Intel because they tell me I need specific drivers from my OEM, and my OEM doesn't provide any recent driver updates.
That's really lousy!
If it says that, just manually find the drivers on the website and install them manually instead of using the Intel Driver Update Utility.
(10-04-2015, 08:52 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If it says that, just manually find the drivers on the website and install them manually instead of using the Intel Driver Update Utility.

Which Intel Driver I need? I only found a search and not a site with all drivers
Pages: 1 2