Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can I play SSE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using Dolphin SVN 2795, Can I play SSE on Super Smash Bros Brawl on this version?

I tried but whenever I play it and the second cutscene ends the emulator stops working and quits to desktop, I have a 7.92 GB SSBB and it's PAL and I have Dual Core enable (I tried with DC disabled but same thing happened) Am I the only one with this or is it everyone cannot play SSE?

Please shed me some light on this, Thanks in advance.
dolphin supports sse, sse2, sse2, sse3, ssse3 and sse4. so it is depending to your cpu capability to run it, basically you won't run well only with sse.
(04-06-2009, 06:42 PM)lannyboy Wrote: [ -> ]dolphin supports sse, sse2, sse2, sse3, ssse3 and sse4. so it is depending to your cpu capability to run it, basically you won't run well only with sse.

No I mean Subspace Emissary
I just ran it trough debug mode today and enabled unlimited JIT cache and it worked til the end of skyworld but whenever I choose the second level on the map screen it crashes

Is Dolphin supposed to crash on the second pointer/marker on the map or is there a way to get farther in the SSE adventure mode?