Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ND22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

KidVulcan

Hi, I just joined and was wondering if my little htpc was good enough to run Dolphin? If it's not, what would you recommend I upgrade Angel

Thanks
Zotac Zbox ND-22
CPU: Celeron SU2300
GPU: Nvidia ION
RAM: 2 x DDR3 3.44GB
Everything. Get a new computer, because that CPU is way too slow to play anything close to fullspeed, and I'm pretty sure the GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirements either.
I doubt it's fast enough to run windows smoothly , let alone Dolphin
You took Dolphin lightly . A non-gaming system will not run Dolphin , period
You will have to build your own PC if you don't want to pay extra for an useless overpriced prebuilt PC
G3258 is the best CPU for the money , pair it with sth like GTX 750 or GTX 750ti , game will run well
(09-23-2015, 05:45 AM)KidVulcan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I just joined and was wondering if my little htpc was good enough to run Dolphin? If it's not, what would you recommend I upgrade  Angel

Thanks
Zotac Zbox ND-22
CPU: Celeron SU2300
GPU: Nvidia ION
RAM: 2 x DDR3 3.44GB

Noperino.

build your own PC.
i suggest the Xeon E3 V3 series CPU's not too expensive. huge cache, better compatibility. and grants more (if not the same) features than the i7
i personally suggest the Xeon E3 V3 1241 being 3.5GHz-3.9GHz but with no internal graphics card (no extra heat!)
and get a 750ti. or the latest 950