Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is there a way to disable the 5 minute inactivity timer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Benie

Using an Emulated Wiimote. When being away for five minutes, the thing disconnects on me. I tried using Alt+F5 (or just regular F5) multiple times, but it doesn't work. It seems to disable my keyboard to not allow me to do it. Not even Esc works. I have to alt-TAB out.

Is there anyway to disable this "feature" from happening? It's getting really annoying. Using Dolphin 5.0-rc-27.
I'm sorry, this is an in-game feature. We don't disconnect the wiimote, the game does :/
In the latest dev builds, just pressing a button on the wiimote will reconnect it!
Will that work if alt-f5 isn't working?

Benie

(09-18-2015, 07:52 PM)degasus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, this is an in-game feature. We don't disconnect the wiimote, the game does :/
Ah, I see. So it's the Wii that does this (well, the games for the Wii)? I see. That explains things.

Well, the only thing that seems to work for me is to pause the emulation and then hit Alt+F5, and that seems to reconnect and fix the problem. But hitting Alt+F5 without doing it, doesn't work for me.