Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Low FPS at Twilight Princess, any Hardware Advice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-17-2015, 06:23 PM)BierBaer Wrote: [ -> ]ticked all Settings mentioned for this Game (Hyrule field Hack included)
Did you also try "Skip EFB Access"? As your HD4400 is pretty bad, you may be GPU bottlenecked. EFB access also stalls the GPU, so you can't use the GPU half of the time. This will remove some light effects, but afaik this games is still playable well.

ToL-TP - I guess you mean: The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess. TLoZ-TP, or just ZTP.

BierBaer

(09-22-2015, 06:52 PM)degasus Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2015, 06:23 PM)BierBaer Wrote: [ -> ]ticked all Settings mentioned for this Game (Hyrule field Hack included)
Did you also try "Skip EFB Access"? As your HD4400 is pretty bad, you may be GPU bottlenecked. EFB access also stalls the GPU, so you can't use the GPU half of the time. This will remove some light effects, but afaik this games is still playable well.

ToL-TP - I guess you mean: The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess. TLoZ-TP, or just ZTP.

I will try this!

And yes your're right about Twilight Princess. I was in a hurry and Autocorrect fucked it up, I'm sorry for this!
Pages: 1 2