Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Smash bros Brawl.wbfs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-14-2015, 11:27 PM)RagingFire Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2015, 12:48 PM)TehGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2015, 11:48 AM)RagingFire Wrote: [ -> ]So Is there any way for me to combine the split files?

1. Dump game to external media from Wii

2. Use the Wii Backup Manager you downloaded earlier to save it as an ISO (if you're using the one I think you are, then it should be under Transfer -> ISO)

The files I have were dumped from my wii. However when I try to load them into wii backup manager, it rejects the files.

To clarify, you have to use the USB drive/SD card you dumped the game to, not the files themselves

Then again, you may have to explain what you mean by "load them into wbm"
(09-15-2015, 02:03 AM)TehGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2015, 11:27 PM)RagingFire Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2015, 12:48 PM)TehGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2015, 11:48 AM)RagingFire Wrote: [ -> ]So Is there any way for me to combine the split files?

1. Dump game to external media from Wii

2. Use the Wii Backup Manager you downloaded earlier to save it as an ISO (if you're using the one I think you are, then it should be under Transfer -> ISO)

The files I have were dumped from my wii. However when I try to load them into wii backup manager, it rejects the files.

To clarify, you have to use the USB drive/SD card you dumped the game to, not the files themselves

Then again, you may have to explain what you mean by "load them into wbm"

Click "Add", click "Folder", click the folder that contains the two wbf files. Then WBM says "Finished" and "100%" and shows the file name for the one named "Super Smash Bros. Brawl.wbfs" in red. No items appear on the list in the program. The program makes no mention of the other file with the extension ".wbf1"
Found this out just now

1. Go to the Drive 1 tab

2. Use that dropdown menu right under the tabs and set it to Custom Folder

3. Navigate to where you've saved your game

4. Select your game, Transfer -> ISO, and select where you want to save it
Pages: 1 2