Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to Speed-Up Zelda Twilight Princess?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have downloaded a new version of Dolphin (4246) with IL,the DirectX plugin it's better than a old,and have sound in Zelda Wind Waker,but the TP it's very very slow!

Does exist a configuration,hack,acelerator,etc. to fix it?

(I have tested OpenGL,but doesn't works with OpenGL 1.4!(My OpenGL)

dolphin4ever

You can't fix it. It happens in all large areas
I've found that switching from 32-bit to 64-bit kicked the speed up from 5-10 fps to a full 60 in most places. Only for this game so far, though. Most other games don't see near as big of a speed increase.
64 bit is always faster because it can use 64 bits at a time compared to 32
Yes, but it's usually only a small increase of +/-10%, not the 1200~% increase seen in Twilight Princess.
(10-18-2009, 10:47 PM)extreme64 Wrote: [ -> ]64 bit is always faster because it can use 64 bits at a time compared to 32

I just lol'd @ this.
You have to clarify very well to get n00bs to understand things
or else they will say something stupid like "but 64 bits has to do double the amount that 32 bits have to do" XD
Yes,yes,my processor supports 64 bits perfectly,but I can't use a system in this language,because many games and emulators what I have (All with a Zelda!^^) doesn't have support for 64 bits. Sad