Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Timing Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I'm playing SSBM or Pokemon Colosseum or any game for that matter, I get a Windows error after about 15 minutes of play time. I have a good rig with all the latest drivers, the FPS and Graphics are beautiful. Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Try to the the amount of RAM ( or page file??? ) that you are ussing since you start the emulation until it stops

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/attachment.php?aid=822
What exactly does the windows error say?
(09-15-2009, 06:51 AM)monkey9926 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a good rig with all the latest drivers, the FPS and Graphics are beautiful. Any Suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Maybe the problem are the lastes drivers Tongue

What version of ATI Catalist are you ussing ?

EDIT: I don't even know what is exactly the memory leak in the ATI Catalyst 9.4< , so don't blame me Tongue
(09-15-2009, 02:36 PM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly does the windows error say?

its the send or do not send one, no feedback from dolphin
(09-15-2009, 02:57 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2009, 06:51 AM)monkey9926 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a good rig with all the latest drivers, the FPS and Graphics are beautiful. Any Suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Maybe the problem are the lastes drivers Tongue

What version of ATI Catalist are you ussing ?

EDIT: I don't even know what is exactly the memory leak in the ATI Catalyst 9.4< , so don't blame me Tongue

im at school now so i cant tell but i updated like last month ill try when i get home
wow they come out with drivers that fast omgz!!! Tongue i was running 9.7 but now theyve got 9.9 will that make such a big difference? worth a shot i guess Big Grin
is that the only driver that work well with dolphin are the 9.3 after that all other drivers like 9.7 or 9.9 has memory leak and that is what is causing the emu to crash after playing for some time
32 bit dolphin can not go past the 2gb limit.
(09-16-2009, 06:34 AM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]is that the only driver that work well with dolphin are the 9.3 after that all other drivers like 9.7 or 9.9 has memory leak and that is what is causing the emu to crash after playing for some time

hmm i havent tried it for extended periods on 9.9 yet. if it still crashes would that be advisable (for overall PC experience)? also im on XP 32 not vista
(09-16-2009, 06:43 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]32 bit dolphin can not go past the 2gb limit.

i guess ill try on my win64 boot then if this doesnt work Tongue
(09-16-2009, 06:43 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]32 bit dolphin can not go past the 2gb limit.
hahahaha
dont act like you know what you are talking about
its 4GB on XP. im guessing you still live in the Win98 days?
Pages: 1 2