Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MSVCP140.dll is missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I start the emulator it doesn't start and gives an error message about the MSVCP140.dll is missing and try reinstalling the program.

How can I correct this error?

Please, help!
Install the MSVC 2015 redistributable.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145
Did you download dolphin from the download page? It tells you the latest development releases need the latest MSVC with a link to it. If you got it from somewhere else, well, stop doing that. If you got it from the download page, well, learn to read.
The message about the new distributions is pretty subtle. Maybe you should make it bold so it doesn't blend in wth the rest of the text.
You had to update recently it works on older builds.
I use a Win7 x64 and I used a lot of Development versions and I had a lot of problems but with your help this solved too!
Thanks!
ok now i have the new Dolphin 4.0-8125 but 5 FPS its unplayable I can adjust what I want. Can you tell me which version dagen exactly ? omg sorry man my fail.
(11-07-2015, 06:41 AM)Fr0stkeule Wrote: [ -> ]ok now i have the new Dolphin 4.0-8125 but 5 FPS its unplayable

Change the framelimit from 5 to Auto.
One question I have , I had to der4.0.2 always 50fps at MGS now I have only 30 and it runs very slowly you still have settings ? Textures I have not yet loaded . I can no longer choose between DX10 and Dx9 also I've also tried with 720p but unplayable.

vishwa

There are several reasons for this error popup. Well, you can quickly get rid-off it by just downloading the latest version of the missing dll file. Download it from Microsoft official website and place it in the right folder as suggested by the website.

For more details: [removed]
Wink Heart Shy Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2