Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A question on integrated graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

manny786

I've seen posts saying that Intel HD Graphics 4000 and even 3000 will run the emulator fine. However this isn't the case for me. my specs are:
  • Operating System: Windows 10 x86
  • Processor/CPU: Intel i5 3230M 2.60GHz
  • Video Card/GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • Memory/RAM: 8GB Toshiba Factory

and I can only manage to run Gamecube games (which I assumed didn't require that much power to run) at half speed. Like even the audio is distorted to sound at half speed. Now I'm just wondering why I can run other games like BF3 at 50FPS~ yet it's having difficulty running this? I'm running MGS1 btw if that makes a difference.
You're using a two year old build of dolphin and a 32 bit operating system. Upgrade to a 64 bit OS and use the latest development build or 5.0 RC.

manny786

(09-06-2015, 10:10 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]You're using a two year old build of dolphin and a 32 bit operating system. Upgrade to a 64 bit OS and use the latest development build or 5.0 RC.

I updated to the most recent build and everything is working as intended. Thanks! Big Grin