Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error pluggins missing in Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-07-2015, 09:06 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]Is your windows 7 install updated to Service Pack 1?

I did not have that i installed now but still keep asking me for that pluggin.
Downloading the missing dll files individually will probably not work as these dlls have to be written in the registry. You have to install them using the provided .exe. If you can not run vc_redist.x64 on your computer, maybe you do not have admin rights to do so:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9...st.x64.exe
(09-08-2015, 11:57 AM)Genesis Wrote: [ -> ]Downloading the missing dll files individually will probably not work as these dlls have to be written in the registry. You have to install them using the provided .exe. If you can not run vc_redist.x64 on your computer, maybe you do not have admin rights to do so:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9...st.x64.exe

What the hell? it is working now i mean ???? XD i did everything that you say but now i don't know if it is because i use right click and admin,weird since i own this pc and of course have the rights XD.Glad to see that it's working now.
you could have made a user account instead of an administrator account
(09-08-2015, 11:36 AM)Hellbelial Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2015, 09:06 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]Is your windows 7 install updated to Service Pack 1?

It's working now because that runtime installer requires Service Pack 1, and you just installed that.
(09-09-2015, 05:54 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2015, 11:36 AM)Hellbelial Wrote: [ -> ]

It's working now because that runtime installer requires Service Pack 1, and you just installed that.

No,i installed that and test it and didn't work i think it work because i use right click and use it as an Adm.But im happy now thanks for your help and for those that have this kind of problem now you have the solution in here.Thanks again.

captainbananas7

(09-09-2015, 05:54 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]It's working now because that runtime installer requires Service Pack 1, and you just installed that.

I tried installing Service pack 1 from the microsoft website but I'm not sure which file to download because if I try to download all of them it's 5.4GB.
I've tried everything here (I'm not sure if I'm right clicking correctly...) and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable still won't download it still comes up with the same error, and when I try to close the window and run vc_redistx64.exe my only options are "Repair", "Un-install", and "Close". It thinks that it was successfully downloaded but was it actually downloaded? Also, Repair does nothing and it still acts like it uninstalled it when I click "Un-install".
I have this problem since upgrading to 5.0. I tried the link but it says Visual C++ runtimes for Visual Studio 2015 x64 is already installed.
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Announcem...orum-rules
Global Forum Rules Wrote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

Neeeecropoooost.

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed.

Btw, regarding your question, just look in the FAQ!
Pages: 1 2