Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Guys, your software isnt the best... [Help needed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

WolfingtonExe

My reaction when i first saw dolphin was "OMG WII EMULATOR SUCH GOOD MUCH AWESOME" but, when i started playing Super Paper mario and the 1000 year door, i played for 5-10 minutes, then it "Stops working" and it happends with luigis mansion, 5-10 mins = crash , i need to boot it up again, i loose some of my data and i am very unsatisfied.No, i do not get lag issues it runs smoothly, it just "Dolphin.exe stopped working".
Version 86x, dolphin 4.2.0 because 64x cant load any shaders. Please, help?
Sounds like your CPU or GPU may be overheating or you have an unstable overclock

anyone

The version you mention 4.2.0 doesn't exist, probably you mean 4.0.2 that's very old.
Take 5.0rc it's much better than the old 4.0.2.
@WolfingtonExe - Please fill out your profile with the appropiate information. We need to know what hardware you have. Google around for CPU-Z and GPU-Z; they will tell you your CPU and GPU models respectively. Use a program like CoreTemp or RealTemp and look at your CPU temperatures while playing Dolphin. Post a screenshot (google how to make one if you don't already know how) so we can see the results.
anyone Wrote:Take 5.0rc it's much better than the old 4.0.2.

The latest development builds are always better! Besides, the release candidates are meant for testing, not new users. >_>

WolfingtonExe

You cheeky scrublords, it just stops working all of a sudden, "Dolphin.exe stopped working", no change in CPU or anything, 5.0 "cant load shaders" ye scrubs
we're trying to help. insulting us doesn't gain you much.

WolfingtonExe

(09-06-2015, 07:47 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]we're trying to help. insulting us doesn't gain you much.
I just call people "Scrubs" for no reason, like some people say "mate"
k den,

Use the latest development version. If it's still too slow, it's likely that your CPU is too old (Core 2 duo is very very old) and there is nothing we can do.

WolfingtonExe

(09-06-2015, 07:52 AM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]k den,

Use the latest development version. If it's still too slow, it's likely that your CPU is too old (Core 2 duo is very very old) and there is nothing we can do.

I cri evritiem. I guess i cant play any good nintendo games. Oh well, i guess i wont ever play luigis mansion, or a good mario game... Or anything...
Pages: 1 2