Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Probably heard this a lot--is my compy gonna work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DOL-003

Specs should all be on my user profile. Its an old computer and the hard drive has crashed a few times, it doesn't stay charged if unplugged, and sometimes the screen does weird things, but it seems like dolphin would work with the specs I have.

DOL-003

to add, I tried using it now, and it was running at a choppy 20-26 fps. I could play, in slow motion. The audio was awful. That was with all other programs except google chrome closed. Maybe there're different settings I should use instead of the auto ones? And would clsing chrome make that much of a difference? The computer I use is a quad core 2.5 ghz if that's not on the specs page.
Use the latest development version and then yes, you should play a lot of games just fine (At native resolution only. Your Intel HD 3000 restricts you from putting it any higher than MAYBE 1.5x)
your HD3000 kind of restricts you quite a bit, many games will not run well, but like helios said using a revision that isn't 2 years old will give you a significant performance boost