Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Turbo Button functionality?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May I request a Turbo Button option?
You mean like the already implemented one that can be used by holding down the Tab button?
If ^ is what you were looking for, you can also remap it to any controller or keyboard button you'd like in the hotkeys settings.
(08-25-2015, 05:18 PM)helios747 Wrote: [ -> ]If ^ is what you were looking for, you can also remap it to any controller or keyboard button you'd like in the hotkeys settings.

Sorry. I meant Turbo Fire like on a Turbo Controller.
(08-25-2015, 12:23 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You mean like the already implemented one that can be used by holding down the Tab button?

No, not that one. I figured it out. There's a program called AntiMacro 2.18.2 that can give rapidfire functionality to any button on a controller and or keyboard. I'm personally using a PS3 pad. If you're playing Mega Man X for the Dolphin Emulator (for example) and you want to make the fire button turbofire, go to:"

1. Controllers > GameCube Controllers
2. Port 1 > Standard Controller > Configure
3. Under buttons, change Button B to Keyboard Button F (for example), by right-clicking next to it to bring up Configure Control.
4. Under Device, change it to DInput/0/Keyboard Mouse.
5. At the bottom, hit Clear and then choose button F in the box above and hit Select, then Apply and OK.
6. Map the F key to your controller using AntiMacro. Click on the button you set and go down to Advanced. There you can easily choose TurboFire and specify how fast you want it to shoot.
7. Press Ctrl + H to hide AntiMacro!
you can just write a rapidfire-esque code relatively easily.

miniboy213

(08-31-2015, 08:23 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]you can just write a rapidfire-esque code relatively easily.

How?
Please see our rules about necroposting:

Quote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.

If you'd like to know what tools you can use to make your own turbo/rapid fire, please make a new thread. However, Lagann's last post seems like a simple enough solution.