Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Saves Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AlexA

Good Day, i have a problem with "in-game saves". I'll attach some images to explain my problem. I don't have In-game Saves but i have a StateSave and work 100%, so after i was loaded statesave i want to make an In-game Save but i can't.

[Image: sfpPuhp.png]

ANY IDEA?. I'm using "dolphin-master-3.5-152-x64"... Work 100% with "Zelda Twilight Princess" Windows 8.

PD: Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
Use a newer Dolphin version and don't use savestates.

AlexA

newer version don't work for me, i have problems with sounds... Another suggestion for fix it?
Use the newest development version and enable the Hyrule Field Speedhack in the game properties. This should solve both sound problems caused by inaccurate HLE and sound problems caused by performance (unless your computer is extra slow).

AlexA

Almost I finish this game, i dont wan't start again. The StateSave is working 100% but i dont know why i can't make a new save in memory card... Sure there isn't way for fix it?... My PC: Intel core i3 with 6GB RAM...
No way to fix it. Sometimes while saving and loading states, the memory card connection breaks and the game thinks there's no memory card in the system, or thinks the memory card is different or corrupted, so it won't allow you to save no matter what you do because you already made a save state where the game thinks there's a memory card problem. The only way is to restart the game from the beginning.

I don't know about that old Dolphin version, but on newer versions you can avoid using a memory card altogether and use GCI saves, which are single saves and work like a memory card, but they don't break or have as many issues as regular memory cards.