Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help a beginner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a new PC build, been using v5 and eveytime exiting fullscreen mode, I have a blackscreen where I have to force the pc to shut down. Also Twilight Princess crashes when starting a fresh game. Specs are in my sig.

Havent overclocked yet since I dont know where to begin.
Do you mean dolphin 5.0?
Could be yet another Windows 10 issue.
Urghhh, it might be another Windows 10 with Intel HD issue again, yeah... If nothing else works, you can revert back to Windows 8.1 by going to Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery.
(08-17-2015, 07:26 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean dolphin 5.0?

Yes

(08-17-2015, 09:43 AM)OatmealDome Wrote: [ -> ]Urghhh, it might be another Windows 10 with Intel HD issue again, yeah... If nothing else works, you can revert back to Windows 8.1 by going to Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Recovery.

Downgrading to Windows 7 now, will report back
Ok there is still black screen problem but only way to exit that is with ctrl alt del combo
Its an Intel HD graphics bug that Intel hasn't fixed yet. Get a dedicated card (like the new GTX 950 coming out soon)
(08-19-2015, 09:08 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Its an Intel HD graphics bug that Intel hasn't fixed yet. Get a dedicated card (like the new GTX 950 coming out soon)

Yea Im actually waiting for that as I was going to go for a GTX 750 Ti

Does the graphics card help dolphin in achieving higher video quality and smoothness as when I tried 4.2 ghz on my cpu, it would lag on 1080p on gc games
If graphic card wasn't much better than integrated GPU , All GPU manufacturers would go bankrupt
1080p is nothing , my GTX 750 (non TI version ) can do better than that : 3xIR(1920x1584) or even 4xIR (2560x2112)
Pentium G3258's iGPU is Intel HD Haswell which is even worse than HD 4600 , HD 4600 barely handle 720p....
(08-19-2015, 09:08 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Its an Intel HD graphics bug that Intel hasn't fixed yet. Get a dedicated card (like the new GTX 950 coming out soon)

Now that the GTX 950 has been announced, will it bring significant improvements over the 750 Ti considering there is a £50 price difference