Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I cant set Wii controls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mari0

I use a Logitech Dual Action Controller usb connected.
I go to Options-->Wiimote Settings--> Button Mapping.

When i click on it it says press any key and when i clock kbuttons/directions on my controller it doesnt do anything.

I've checked my controller its fully connected and it works properly when i play in Gamecube.

Can anyone help?
Do i need some sort of plugin? like for GC pad
(09-14-2009, 09:08 AM)mari0 Wrote: [ -> ]I use a Logitech Dual Action Controller usb connected.
I go to Options-->Wiimote Settings--> Button Mapping.

When i click on it it says press any key and when i clock kbuttons/directions on my controller it doesnt do anything.

I've checked my controller its fully connected and it works properly when i play in Gamecube.

Can anyone help?
Do i need some sort of plugin? like for GC pad

Sorry to be a deliverer of bad news, but I don't think you can use a normal gamepad for the wii games. I've been trying for a while. When people respond to me they react like, "Why would you want do that?" The only way to play using a controller is to actually connect a wii control to your pc.
If you decide to try it out.. and don't already have the wii controller buy them from here. They are not nintendo brand, but very close. also expect to wait a pretty good while before it arrives (3 weeks is standard). I''ve done business with them always and have never had any items not show up... sometimes though it just take a loooooooooong time.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14237
you can play wii games just not using the wii button mapper but instead one of the pad button mappers njoy or the xbox 360 pad one.