Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Xenoblade Chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Sound problem still persists or have they been fixed? I'm using LLE, so if the problem occur only in HLE and not in LLE then it's fine
Why dont you test it out?
(08-14-2015, 05:36 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Why dont you test it out?

actually it seems fine, I didn't hear any cracking in the music, but I just want to be 100% sure.
Why,you won't play the game if cracking appear from time to time.
I have 91 hours of gameplay already and the game works fine...it slows down rarely(when new shaders must be created)but that's all...perfectly acceptable.
(08-15-2015, 05:53 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Why,you won't play the game if cracking appear from time to time.
I have 91 hours of gameplay already and the game works fine...it slows down rarely(when new shaders must be created)but that's all...perfectly acceptable.

The emulation state is perfect (or at least very close to). yep there is a shader generation once in a while, doesn't bother me much (happens rarely). I tried a little bit and I don't think there is cracking (need to play and test further to be 100% sure)