Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Core 2 Duo P8400(2.26Ghz) for dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my cousin decided to be a real nigga and hook me up with his old laptop, its nothing special in todays standards, but it will definitely be useful in my situation. I was curious how the CPU will perform using dolphin, on my desktop, I have an A6-3620, which overclocked upto 2.5 Ghz, can run various games including F-zero and Xenoblade Chronicles, so i expect the Core 2 Duo to fare similarly. 

Thanks in advance for the help. Smile 
(08-10-2015, 12:15 PM)parmpreet001 Wrote: [ -> ]So my cousin decided to be a real nigga and hook me up with his old laptop, its nothing special in todays standards, but it will definitely be useful in my situation. I was curious how the CPU will perform using dolphin, on my desktop, I have an A6-3620, which overclocked upto 2.5 Ghz, can run various games including F-zero and Xenoblade Chronicles, so i expect the Core 2 Duo to fare similarly. 

Thanks in advance for the help. Smile 

A. That's some racist language and B.  Possibly but only light games and certainly not the ones you suggested.
I doubt Core 2 duo's iGPU is good enough to run dolphin , it doesn't meet the minimum requirement and it will cause glitches
CPU at 2.2GHz , really ? Even if it was 2.2GHz Core i3 , it would be too slow for Dolphin
Don't expect half speed in most games , your friend need hammer and money . With just 400$ , you can build a powerful rig like mine