Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skyward Sword effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using version 4.0-7141, the emulation is really perfect, and has no issues at all (BTW: I noticed that many games that are being emulated perfectly like Wind Waker and Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 for example has only 4 stars in the wiki, Why is that?), But unfortunately, The Depth of Field effect is just ugly (Unfortunately, not an emulation bug so there's nothing to fix). Is there any way to remove it completely without removing other effects?
(08-08-2015, 06:51 AM)DolphinPC Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to remove it completely without removing other effects?

Yes. I found an Action Replay code for the American version on the internet (and I don't know where, otherwise I would have posted it here), but I don't know how good it is. As the PAL version doesn't have a code, I've used 3Dmigoto to disable that effect and keep the rest intact. It only works with the D3D backend. Keep an eye on this thread if you're interested: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-sh...g-3dmigoto

I've been working on more games these weeks without posting updates, but I think I'll post a new fix pack on Sunday.