Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [4.0-7159] unable to create savestate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to make a savestate with this version of Dolphin (and it also happened with some other version I downloaded 3 days ago or so), I get the following errors a few seconds after pressing the quicksave hotkey:
[Image: 9r3djb.jpg]
Then Dolphin crashes.
I did it in Donkey Kong Country Returns. When I saved while in the level selection area, I was then able to load that save and I could navigate across the world map fine, but when I select a level to play, I immediately get frozen, beeping sound and Dolphin stops responding. The issue seems to exist only in DKCR, for example SMG2 it works fine, I can load and save with no problems. I don't have many games so I don't know about any others. Previous development version that I used before that happened to be the newest one back then was 6215 and the issue didn't exist there, and I didn't change any settings from back then.
check the md5 hash and compare it with the one on gametdb
(08-07-2015, 07:42 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]check the md5 hash and compare it with the one on gametdb

If the game is corrupt, why would it only stop working when making a savestate? It seems unlikely that it would work perfectly in older Dolphin versions as well.