Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Crashes When Playing After Updating To Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shaderi

Dolphin was working fine earlier today, when I had windows 8.1 installed, however now that I have upgraded to 10, dolphin crashes in game, and the games are really slow until it crashes. Setting the graphics settings to Open GL brings up a TON of errors, and the 3-D rendering setting is, like I said, slow and crashed Dolphin. Am I messing up or does Dolphin not have support for Windows 10 quite yet?
Windows 10 has had a number of issues on many emulators, Dolphin included. It shouldn't be messing up so it's probably on Microsoft's end...
Thats weird my pc has windows 10 and play dolphin normal and dont crash at all And ogl give me errors in windows 8 but when i updated my errors are gone and all my emulators works fine i tested all any of then gives errors nor have a reduce in performance actually some of them become faster
Try reinstalling any GPU drivers if applicable (try to do a complete reinstallation; I believe you can use that "clean install" option Nvidia has or the DDU that's somewhere on the net).