Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Black Ops Freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having the same issues mentioned in this thread. Basically, whenever I choose multiplayer or Zombies, after about 3 seconds the audio drops and my fps drops to 0. None of the suggestions helped, and I have no idea what to do to fix it. I already tried re dumping and I have the exact same problem, md5 hashes match. Any help would be appreciated!
Try the latest dev build?
Also, if it helps, I used clean rip to get it off my disc.
play the PC version of the game? it's on steam for like $10
(08-07-2015, 06:08 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Try the latest dev build?

I tried it in an older build and 4.0-7170, no difference.
(08-07-2015, 07:34 AM)NKF98 Wrote: [ -> ]play the PC version of the game? it's on steam for like $10

Surprisingly, it is $40 on steam. I have no clue why, but i just already owned it for wii, thought I would try it.
there are 4 people on the link i provided selling it for 10 bucks
After I gave up and decided to try a different game, I found the exact same thing happens in MW3. I understand special ops wont work, but the normal multiplayer causes a crash. This prompted a google search which lead me to this page. Has anyone reading this ever successfully played multiplayer in World at War, Modern Warfare 1/3, or Black Ops?
(08-07-2015, 12:57 PM)DrCheesePizza Wrote: [ -> ]After I gave up and decided to try a different game, I found the exact same thing happens in MW3. I understand special ops wont work, but the normal multiplayer causes a crash. This prompted a google search which lead me to this page. Has anyone reading this ever successfully played multiplayer in World at War, Modern Warfare 1/3, or Black Ops?

Hey dude, so I spent days trying to figure out how to fix this problem and I think I just found it. On most versions of Dolphin, the game just crashes or drops to 0 FPS whenever I go on any multiplayer setting for COD. I've tested a bunch of different versions of this emulator and I believe it's pretty safe to say any version between Dolphin 3.5 to Dolphin 3.5-1364 works fine playing zombies and stuff.

Tried that did not work:               Tried that did work:
Dolphin 3.0                                 Dolphin 3.5
Dolphin 3.5-1367                         Dolphin 3.5-367
Dolphin 3.5-1387                         Dolphin 3.5-368
Dolphin 3.5-1488                         Dolphin 3.5-380
Dolphin 3.5-1591                         Dolphin 3.5-1091
Dolphin 3.5-1681                         Dolphin 3.5-1333
Dolphin 3.5-2450                         Dolphin 3.5-1341
Dolphin 5.0                                 Dolphin 3.5-1349
Dolphin 5.0-11105                       Dolphin 3.5-1363
                                                 Dolphin 3.5-1364

XxRogerbgxX

Just use the lastest Dolphin Emulator development build.