Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: "Can't create opengl renderer..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So when I push to play my game, this error pops up: "Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info"

And then when I push "ok," this pops up: "The instruction at '0x7c9113c0' referenced memory at '0x000000000'. The memory could not be 'written'. Click on OK to terminate the program"

What do I do to play my game?!
Tell us you specs ( specially your graphics card , That I think is too old or is a Intel integrated graphics card)

Or try D3D plugin
What do you mean, specs? Cuz I'm clearly not a big computer whiz person. :/ Sorry!
See my signature for an example

And please select the Direct3D9 plugin, press the config button and tell me what it says in the "graphics card"
What R Ze Components Of your Computah?
Ok, so I went to Config, clicked Plugins, and changed the first one to Direct3D9. When I pushed Config, the thing says: Intel® 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Fam... something. And I have no idea how to find the stuff in your signautre! Smile
And Diddy Kong, I have no idea what that means! Components?
The "Make Up" of your Computer !
Ok so now that we've already got the questionable sucky ass graphcis factor out of the way
You are forced to Stick to the DX plugin.
The only way you can run a game is with the Direct3D plugin

Because the Intel integrated graphics cards sucks , Sorry but they sucks .Tell us if you was able to run the game with the D3D plugin

PS: I'm only saying that Intel graphics cards are bad , not other integrated graphics card that can run Dolphin perfectly
Ok, I'm gonna try right now. Ok, so I clicked play and it says:

"Sorry, but it looks like your 3D accelerator is too old, or doesn't support features that Dolphin requires. Falling back to software vertex processing." I'm guessing that's what you guys were talking about, the bad graphics card?

Ok, so I'm pushing "OK."

Now it says: "Warning - your graphics card does not support multiple render targets." Wow, I get it. I'm pushing "OK" again.

OMG! IT WORKS! OMG! OMG! OMG! THANK YOU!
WTF!?!?!?!

It worked ? xD
Pages: 1 2