Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Data location question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, it's NOT a support thread or something like that. I'm using windows 10. I Know that the shadercache and all the data are being stored at C/Documents/dolphinemulator
But is there another location that there's any kind of data stored in it?

Again, I'm not asking for supoort, but When I used Ishiiruka 412 with metroid prime 2, i could play it normally, and then one time, I couldn't boot it until I disabled SyncGPU. My dump is fine because on the normal revisions it worked normally, so I tried to delete (of course after a backup) my dolphin emulator folder and I redownloaded ishiiruka's version and reconfigured the emulator, but nothing helped, so I want to know if ishiiruka's version data or logs or whatever it could be is stored in another location so I maybe could find out what went wrong? because it worked perfectly normal and I don't know if I did something wrong?

Edit: I just want to know if there are any emulation logs/ini files or any other data files that are being stored in another location, cause if I redownloaded the revsion, and removed the data from the regular data directory and it still didn't work (Once again, worked per perfectly normal before), then There must be something I didn't delete.
The folder in Documents is the only one that Dolphin (at least if you're using 4.0 or newer) and Ishiiruka use, unless you have created a file named portable.txt in the same folder as the Dolphin executable.
(08-04-2015, 12:22 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]The folder in Documents is the only one that Dolphin (at least if you're using 4.0 or newer) and Ishiiruka use, unless you have created a file named portable.txt in the same folder as the Dolphin executable.

No I didn't, I just can't understand why it worked perfect before and no it doesn't. Deleting all my Dolphin data and reinstalling the ishiiruka version again didn't help. Something most have gone wrong, and I can't figure out what. It works perfect in the normal versions, and until yesterday also worked perfect in the ishiiruka build, and yes, I'm using the latest 4.0 versions