Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is my desktop good enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dark51

Hey! I recently got a pretty cheap setup, and I was hoping it would run melee on dolphin at full speed. Smile
Can I run it perfectly? Big Grin
Windows x64
intel i7 870 @ 3.1 GHz
GTX 730 2 GB
8 GB DDR3 Ram
4.0-6554 x64

Thanks in advance!
melee may run at full speed but you will have trouble with demanding tittles like SMG, The Last Story , Metroid series , Zelda SS ...

Dark51

(08-03-2015, 11:59 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]melee may run at full speed but you will have trouble with demanding tittles like SMG, The Last Story , Metroid series , Zelda SS ...

Alright, thanks a lot!
Also, I keep hearing about this "exclusive fullscreen" feature. Would you think my computer would be able to handle it on melee?
(08-03-2015, 01:16 PM)Dark51 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 11:59 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]melee may run at full speed but you will have trouble with demanding tittles like SMG, The Last Story , Metroid series , Zelda SS ...

Alright, thanks a lot!
Also, I keep hearing about this "exclusive fullscreen" feature. Would you think my computer would be able to handle it on melee?

"Exclusive Fullscreen" is not demanding, it actually reduces some strain on the GPU.  All you need to do is turn on "Use Fullscreen" without having borderless fullscreen on.

Dark51

(08-04-2015, 12:14 AM)yl-smash Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2015, 01:16 PM)Dark51 Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright, thanks a lot!

"Exclusive Fullscreen" is not demanding, it actually reduces some strain on the GPU.  All you need to do is turn on "Use Fullscreen" without having borderless fullscreen on.

Thank you so much for your help!