Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Which version do you prefer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just switched to Windows 10 and though I doubt it has anything to do with what version of Dolphin I'm using, I'd like to hear what everyone else's opinions are of which version they prefer. I currently have the most recent stable version (4.0.2). Does anyone use the Release Candidate version (5.0-rc)? If so, and you're using it with Windows 10, how does it run?

I'm fairly new to emulator stuff, so if anyone has any suggestions other than different versions that will help with crashing or FPS lag, please feel free to enlighten me.
The latest development build has the latest bug fixes and features. The release candidate for 5.0 is probably stable, though it is slightly behind the development builds. (last I checked, it was around 339 commits?) We don't support the latest stable on the forums anymore since it's so outdated now, so you should update to one of the two.
(08-03-2015, 05:06 AM)OatmealDome Wrote: [ -> ]We don't support the latest stable on the forums anymore since it's so outdated now

the forums still provide support for 4.0.2 users, however that support is usually started with "update to the latest version"