Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Request] Wario Land Shake It Classic Controller Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to replace all aiming with the dpad. You have to stop in place to aim anyways so why torture yourself with the finicky aiming?

Also a button for "shake" would be great.

And while I'm at it I think every game on Wii that can have such codes should.
Just use an emulated wiimote and configure it however you want?
(08-03-2015, 01:56 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]Just use an emulated wiimote and configure it however you want?

I tried very hard to get tilting mapped to the dpad. If you could lay out how to do it I'd be ecstatic but I'm at the end of my rope.
What happens when you map dpad buttons to the shake axis?
(08-03-2015, 02:47 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]What happens when you map dpad buttons to the shake axis?

In Wario Land games before you held a button and pressed up or down to move where you'd aim. I want that back.

Now it seems like the way the game handles it is if you hold down the 2 button you start aiming, you turn around with left and right but the aiming is where it gets messy.

If facing left tilting right makes him face up slowly.

If facing right tilting left makes him face up slowly.

Meaning the dpad replication is impossible, not only that but you need a separate control depending on which direction you're facing. and on top of that if going the emulated wiimote route the only option is to use an analog input.

The best I came up with was using the 2 analog triggers on a PS3 controller. I'd love if it could be just one trigger though.