Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Melee Audio Issues [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get a rhythmic popping sound in just my right headphone while attempting to play Melee. I've tried on each graphic backend and each audio backend (with each HLE/LLE option as well), no dice. I even tried playing with completely native settings, and nothing happened.
Running Windows 10, but never tried playing this in 8.1 so I don't know if that's the issue or not.
My headphones are USB. I'm also using the Mayflash adapter in direct connect Wii U mode.
I have tried this in both the latest build of Dolphin and Ishiiruka, both wield the same exact results.
Worst case I can always play on my Wii, but I don't want to set it up and loop cords around and everything right now. Way too much of a hassle for what could potentially be an easy fix.
Haven't tried not using my headphones yet, but I have tried playing the game with and without the adapter, same results across the board.
I also have an Avermedia Live Gamer Portable and an external hard drive plugged into the USB 3.0 slots. In the 2.0 slots are my keyboard/mouse, headphones (Gold Wireless Sony), and the gamecube adapter.
No other games I own have this issue.
Any ideas?

EDIT: I solved the issue. See my third post.
Bump.... Tongue anyone found a fix? because this is absolutely terrible.
Just tested without my headphones plugged in, same results.
Well I'm guessing this in an impossible fix. It probably has something to do with my computer Tongue audio doesn't even pop on my phone.

I FIGURED IT OUT! It's an issue with the Gecko code "unrestricted pause camera" that makes the audio pop. No idea why it does that, but there you have it.